Monday, July 7, 2014

You Should Listen To My Podcast

Hey everybody, you may have found my blog from some outside source, and by 'outside source' I mean anything that's not my Facebook or Twitter (@TheDustinThomas) account. Anyway, if you didn't know, two of my best friends and I started a podcast earlier this year, and as a way to get more listeners, I'm going to start posting all new episodes on this blog to try and reach those who may not have heard of it before. It's called the Error Machine Podcast, it's a videogame podcast, but it's coming at you from three guys who aren't in the gaming industry, and just like to play videogames and talk about them with each other, so there won't be any biases from big companies telling us we can't talk bad about something if we don't like it.

Even though it's videogame centered, we do break out and talk about other things too, like pro wrestling, being parents, Goosebumps books, and other fun things. We don't keep it focused on current games as well, we try to cover all eras and all genres, and the three of us have a pretty diverse taste in gaming.

So anyway, here's our latest episode, where my co-host Luke and I (Chris was unavailable due to the birth of his first child) took it upon ourselves to discuss the differences between our gaming lives as children as opposed to now as grown ups.

If you'd like to download our past episodes, you can find them all here.

Lastly, if you'd like to get our podcasts sent to you automatically, you can subscribe to us on iTunes here.

We hope you enjoy the show! And if you do, spread the word to your friends and have them give us a listen.

-Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment